NEWS FLASH! Dirty needles aren't the
only way to spread cross contamination!
PLEASE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER WHEN YOU REVISIT THIS SITE...
START TAKING ARNICA MONTANA 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment!
It promotes faster healing and less bruising and swelling! Available at any Nutrition Store.
- My work area is kept as clean and orderly as possible.
- The entire work space including my chairs, trays, all equipment, pigment
topical and anesthetic bottles with disinfectant wipes that are designed
to kill bacteria, tuberculosis, HIV & Hepatitis. Floors are mopped daily.
- I don't make my clients ASK... I always show that I am about to install a
brand new, sterile needle, fresh from the sealed packaging BEFORE
starting their procedure.
- Supplies that come in contact with your skin are also strictly disposable
- Gloves are used throughout the procedure. Fresh ones are used if we
have to stop during a procedure.
- I methodically tape off any surface that I might need to touch during a
session. This includes buttons on the chair, drawer handles, phone,
switches, lights and dials, to prevent cross-contamination
- My machine is also wrapped to prevent cross contamination.
- At the end of the procedure, I re-wipe all surfaces with the same cold
sterilization wipes or fluids.
|WE ARE LOCATED INSIDE THE BEAL BANK BUILDING
AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF WESTHEIMER AND LOOP 610.
Please enter the DOUBLE DOORS CLOSEST TO THE FEEDER. DO NOT
ENTER THE BANK. DO NOT PARK IN RESERVED PARKING.
TEXT MESSAGES ARE NORMALLY REPLIED TO
BY THE END OF THE DAY.
PLEASE ALLOW 72 HOURS FOR
VOICE MESSAGES TO BE RETURNED.
|2500 West Loop South, #360
Houston, TX 77027
TEXT US at: 713.443.8999
NOTE: American Red Cross guidelines state that you cannot donate blood for one year after receiving any tattoo work.
Appointments may be
scheduled with Connie,
Lindsay or Carrie. Each
artist has been
personally trained by
Connie and has
ongoing support when