NEWS FLASH! Dirty needles aren't the
only way to spread cross contamination!
PLEASE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER WHEN YOU REVISIT THIS SITE...
- My work area is kept as clean and orderly as possible.
- The entire work space including my chairs, trays, all equipment, pigment
topical and anesthetic bottles with disinfectant wipes that are designed
to kill bacteria, tuberculosis, HIV & Hepatitis. Floors are mopped daily.
- I don't make my clients ASK... I always show that I am about to install a
brand new, sterile needle, fresh from the sealed packaging BEFORE
starting their procedure.
- Supplies that come in contact with your skin are also strictly disposable
- Gloves are used throughout the procedure. Fresh ones are used if we
have to stop during a procedure.
- I methodically tape off any surface that I might need to touch during a
session. This includes buttons on the chair, drawer handles, phone,
switches, lights and dials, to prevent cross-contamination
- My machine is also wrapped to prevent cross contamination.
- At the end of the procedure, I re-wipe all surfaces with the same cold
sterilization wipes or fluids.
START TAKING ARNICA MONTANA 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment!
It promotes faster healing and less bruising and swelling! Available at any Nutrition Store.
|2500 West Loop South, #360
Houston, TX 77027
TEXT US at: 713.443.8999
NOTE: American Red Cross guidelines state that you cannot donate blood for one year after receiving any tattoo work.
|Artists at Permetika have
been personally trained by
Connie and will have ongoing
support as needed!
NOTE: Each artist will have
their own style, that will be
slightly different from mine...
so be sure to ask fpr photos
from each before booking an
|TEXT MESSAGES ARE NORMALLY
REPLIED TO BY THE END OF THE DAY.
PLEASE ALLOW 72 HOURS FOR
VOICE MESSAGES TO BE RETURNED.
LOCATION & HOURS